plans for long term support releases?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Jan 16 14:55:45 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 16 January 2007 09:49, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> My feel is you have never been interesting in extending Fedora's life
> time nor ever been seriously considering it, because Legacy was YOUR
> baby.

I very much wanted to extend it when there seemed to be enough of a need and
community to make it happen.  However I'm not going to do all the work and
get yelled at for not doing it right/quick enough.  Nor do I want any of my
(few) volunteers to go through that either.

Once it became appearant that there was just not enough interested capable
people to help out in making it happen, I lost interest.

Once again its easier to sit on the outside and criticize than to throw your
hat in the ring and actually do something.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora