Fedora for UMPC, tablets, PDA etc. ?

Anuj Verma (Kevin) kevin.verma at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 01:24:42 UTC 2007

My earlier post was missing references, so I am posting a mention of
few pointers :

UMPC - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umpc
Nokia Devices 770 & N800, definitely not UMPC but should be possible
targets for a Fedora port -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia_770
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia_N800

I am still eager to read any positive or negative feedback on this.

Cheers,
Kevin