Support for mysql++ in Fedora?

Remi Collet Fedora at FamilleCollet.com
Fri Jan 19 06:33:35 UTC 2007

Peter Gordon a écrit :
> On Thu, 2007-01-18 at 11:27 -0500, Bruce Keats wrote:
>> Are there any plans to add mysql++ library support in FC5, FC6 or
>> future Fedora releases?

I've build RPM for FC3, FC4, FC5 (i386) and FC6 (i386 + x86_64),
available on my "little" repo :

http://remi.collet.free.fr/index.php?2006/04/09/138-mysql-211-1

 > (Just please...for the love of $DEITY, don't use their spec file if you
> plan to package it. That thing needs LOTS and LOTS of loving before
> being _almost_ compliant with Fedora's packaging guidelines. :O)

I really miss time to push them on the Extras official repository...

And yes, a lot of work is needed.
Some already done for my spec. But it's a very old one, probably not
suitable for Extras (that's why it's not already in the Extras).

Remi