Rawhide installable via NFS

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Fri Jan 19 23:48:28 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-17 at 16:14 -0600, Mike Chambers wrote:
> I keep getting "server can't mount that directory" or something like
> that when I put in the server/dir names.
>
> And if it's not installable that way, can it be done via ftp/http at
> least?
>
> I don't think I've been able to do a rawhide install for a month or two.

Someone mentioned about if the server/dir was mounted or mountable, and
yes it is.  I tried again this morning after a new rawhide push, and
same thing.  I can't even do an FTP/HTTP install neither, even from an
outside source.

This has never happened before except the times I knew it wouldn't due
ot knowing rawhide was busted at the time.  I have no clue right now
though.

So guess am stuck with FC6+ until yum/python is updated.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Sex is like air, it's not important unless your not getting any!"