Long term PIM solution

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Tue Jan 23 12:48:22 UTC 2007

Anuj Verma (Kevin) scripst:
> I am sorry, I did not mention that Evolution to me does not seems to be a
> long term solution, though I am not sure.
>
> But Current state of long pending bug fixes and upstream patch acceptance
> often talked about makes me think of an alternative to Evolution.

See thread
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.devel/37425/focus=37851
so we don't have to rehash it here again. Evolution IMHO is VERY LONG TERM
solution, which is currently generally (for most people) unstable and too
buggy. However, if debugged, it is probably the most featurefull PIM
available (anyone heard about Chandler lately?).

Matej

--
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma<at>jabber.cz

Opinions founded on prejudice are always sustained with the
greatest violence.
    -- Hebrew Proverb