Install about 12 min quicker today

Jerry Williams jwilliam at xmission.com
Sun Jan 28 04:41:48 UTC 2007

The install is about 12 min. quicker today for the default install.
Using pxe boot and NFS.
And I can now ssh into the box from a remote machine. :)  Thanks!

Other things like Take Screenshot are still broken.

What is that chance to swap a couple of screens?

So when you are at the screen that lets you select the packages and you
click next that it just takes you to the next screen that tells you about
the log in /root.  Then when you click next it would do the dependency check
and if no errors just continue the install.

Also is there a reason that all the keys just don't get imported?
I keep getting the guetenprint update and it asks for the
RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-extras key to be imported.

Then again maybe this key should go away, since extras is.

Jerry