Install about 12 min quicker today

Jerry Williams jwilliam at xmission.com
Sun Jan 28 17:27:35 UTC 2007

That was kind of my thinking.  And I guess I didn't say it very well.
I have the original media or a mirror of it and I am doing the initial
install.  At that point it never asks me to install a key to do the install.
But all of the keys are there.  So at that point I would think since I trust
the media, that all of the keys should be installed.  Then when an update
does come up it doesn't have to ask about a key because I already have them.

And does the box that asks me if I want to install a key give me enough
information to make that decision?