New VCS Choice; SCM SIG

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Sun Jan 28 17:37:16 UTC 2007

DW> Mail me a SSH public key; you can have an account on a suitable
DW> box.

I'm assuming this is related to PPC-ness, not pushing test builds
through the buildsys.  In which case I'll thank you and keep the offer
handy.  That isn't a problem I have currently, and this certainly
isn't a procedure I want to go through separately for sparc, ia64,
etc.

Besides, are you willing to give me root on said box?  (Or at least
the ability to run mock, which is pretty much the same thing.)

 - J<