Enabling SELinux Alert notification

Daniel Yek dyek at real.com
Tue Jan 30 21:20:27 UTC 2007

OK, never mind that. After a system reboot, it magically worked.

(One bit of important information I forgot to include is that this is a
x86_64 system. I'm not sure if that would explain some of the problems that
I encountered. By the way, the eye candy is really sweet; like it very much.)

--
Daniel Yek