Smolt: Fedora Hardware Profiler

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 22:17:54 UTC 2007

On 1/31/07, David Hollis <dhollis at davehollis.com> wrote:
> I also presume the stats web page would be expanded on to provide more
> than just Top 20 devices and such?  The reason I ask is that as a device
> driver maintainer, it would certainly be interesting to be able to get
> some ideas on how many people have the device/are using the driver and
> platforms.

We also totally need a section for the most snaztastic set of hardware
running fedora.  I mean seriously, if someone is running fedora on the
equivalent  audio/video setup as a 20 screen Movie Theature
Multiplex.. that would be interesting to highlight... if they choose
to let us know about it of course.

-jef"lspci
02:00.0 Brainwave Orbital Laser controller: Starbucks Coffee Co.
BOL203x  (rev 09)"
spaleta