Please make Evolution the default mailer

Lyvim Xaphir knightmerc at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 1 08:12:23 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2006-12-29 at 15:50 -0500, Saikat Guha wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-12-29 at 18:30 +0000, Leo wrote:
> > * Lyvim Xaphir (2006-12-29 12:41 -0500) said:
> > > BTW the man asked you for proof and you provided none.
> >
> > Have you not read What Saikat Guha wrote in
> > <http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.devel/46845>?
>
> I think you misread my response.
>
> I was pointing out that Evolution is #1 on the fedora-devel list where
> one would expect to find people who can make an informed decision on
> which mailer to use.
>
> As such you original claim that "Evolution is useless for most users" is
> completely baseless, sensationalist and imho, wrong.

You are absolutely right.  To bolster our point even further, currently
Evo is in the number two place on the kernel mailing list at vger.  As
far as informed decisions go, I expect the kernel gods to be making
those on a regular basis.

So what I think we have here with his 'sensationalist' claims is nothing
more than a troll.

LX