Fedora 7 (TeTeX)

Mark Rosenstand mark at borkware.net
Thu Jan 4 22:15:37 UTC 2007

> On Thursday 04 January 2007 16:12, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> >   ... and we need to decide on whether we need to use cdrkit or stay
> > with the current version of cdrecord in Fedora. Let me know if a RFE is
> > required.
>
> Or libburn, which is in Extras.

libburn is only a library, and a slowly progressing one (latest release
was in Feb 2004). There was a project takeover at some point (some
unknown guy suddenly announced a project revival and a new web site at
libburn.pykix.org, not minding that the project was still active...)
which instead resulted in a fork called libburnia which integrates a
cdrecord-like frontend. I'm not sure how usable it is, but it's
certainly far from being as mature as cdrtools (or cdrkit.)