Fedora 7

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Fri Jan 5 09:18:16 UTC 2007

Le Ven 5 janvier 2007 03:41, Bill Nottingham a écrit :
> Nicolas Mailhot (nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net) said:
>> What happened to the firefox3/xulruner plans ?
>
> Utterly dependent on upstream. I suppose it's worth checking on.

This should be clarified ASAP. There are several problems¹ with the
current firefox2 packaging in devel, and I know people refrained from
commenting on it because it was announced as a transitionnal firefox3
placeholder.

We need to know what version of the main distro browser needs to be beaten
into shape.

¹ UI localization, pango ligature bug...

--
Nicolas Mailhot