Fedora 7 (Everything installs)

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 22:27:07 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-01-05 at 15:09 -0700, Dax Kelson wrote:
> [...]

I'm going to bite the bullet here based on *way* too many historical
threads and say, "Um, no."  I don't think merging the repos makes any of
the existing reasons for doing away with this selection any less sound.

Refer to countless archives for said reasons, although I'm sure any
sufficiently compelling, *brand-new* reason to put this back in will be
happily debated here.  It's not like this thread was long enough already
or anything!  ;-D