Fedora 7 (TeTeX)

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 22:45:52 UTC 2007

On 1/5/07, Jindrich Novy <jnovy at redhat.com> wrote:
> I'm still in close contact with TeXLive upstream and the current work is
> focused on how to package it in the best way.

Are you looking for community co-maintainers to help you out with this
after the core+extras merge?  The tex stack is pretty important for
scientific publications, there are probably several competent
contributors out here on the other side of the fenceline who are
concerned enough to invest time in keeping the functionality working.

-jef