wiki reorganization

Parag N(पराग़) panemade at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 18:36:46 UTC 2007

Hi,
On 1/6/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Anticipating the upcoming merge of Fedora Core and Extras I have been
> removing the references to Fedora Core and replacing it with appropriate
> terms throughout the wiki but I would need suggestions on how to handle
> pages within the /Extras namespace.  Would moving them to /Packaging
> make sense? Can we considering dropping the ACL's in the packaging page
> and just add a note on top that changes needs to be handled by the
> packaging committee?
 I think yes. As all pages under /Extras are anyway related to
/Packaging, those can be moved to /Packaging. But How are we going to
replace Extras word in all those pages?
I have one suggestion, can we replace "Fedora Extras" words with
"Fedora Community"/"Fedora Collection" ?
Regards,
Parag Nemade.