Fedora 7

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Sat Jan 6 19:51:54 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-01-06 at 20:25 +0100, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> Le samedi 06 janvier 2007 à 13:42 -0500, David Zeuthen a écrit :
>
> > It's comparing apple's and orange's. Extras has very concrete needs to
> > be that organized because if the repo is not consistent it breaks for
> > everybody.
>
> Because the desktop does not need to be consistent?

Btw, it mostly is, and, for the record, there are huge collaboration
zones called gnome.org, freedesktop.org and kde.org that does this for
us. And several RH employees are actively participating in those fora.
And I think we're mostly doing a good job. Likewise for the kernel,
there is a dude called Linus Torvalds that does the same kind of stuff
for our operating system kernel.

Upstream. Now with more vitamin C.

     David