F7 KDE spin

Lamont Peterson lamont at gurulabs.com
Tue Jan 9 04:57:38 UTC 2007

On Monday 08 January 2007 02:42pm, Rex Dieter wrote:
> OK, I've slapped down a quick-n-dirty laundry list of items off the top
> of my head to get started on the F7 KDE spin:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureFedoraKDE

Good times :) .

> Folks are welcome to contribute, criticize, add-to.

One thing I've wanted to see for a long time is better packaging granularity
of some apps in the core set of KDE packages.  I don't use all the apps that
I have on my system, but in some cases, the current packages require me to
install several apps just to get the one or two I want.
--
Lamont Peterson <lamont at gurulabs.com>
Senior Instructor

NOTE:  All messages from this email address should be digitally signed with my
       0xDC0DD409 GPG key. It is available on the pgp.mit.edu keyserver as
       well as other keyservers that sync with MIT's.