F7 kde - suggestion

David Nielsen david at lovesunix.net
Tue Jan 9 18:58:10 UTC 2007

tir, 09 01 2007 kl. 11:09 -0500, skrev Ahm ed:
> I have found this "new" menu for kde, which seems rather nice. I have
> used it on other distributions and it was fairly effective. It's
> called tasty menu. heres the link to the site where I found this app.
> http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=41866
>
> is where I found it. I post this here incase any of the F7 KDE devs
> feel it would be a good addition to the Fedora desktop and possibly
> add some polish to the system.

Tasty Menu is a KMenu replacement aiming to provide the maximum
usability, or at least to be a testbed for usability concepts and ideas
for a future kmenu replacement.

*looks a screenshot*

brain explodes

- David Nielsen

--
"Ridicule is the only weapon that can be used against unintelligible
propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them.”