Sound effects issues

Luya Tshimbalanga luya_tfz at thefinalzone.com
Tue Jan 9 20:34:56 UTC 2007

As suggested by David Zeuthen, here is the post about sound effect for Fedora
desktop.

Some desktops users notice Fedora does not have its own sound effects
theme because it use the generic theme from Gnome. I wonder if there is
a sound artist willing to develop a sound theme for Fedora.

 I also wonder if there is a possibility to support .ogg and .flac for
 the sound effects as the current version only use .wav. It is odd that Gnome
 doesn't support these open source format.

 Original discussion:
 http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2007-January/msg00026.html

--
Luya Tshimbalanga