F7 KDE spin

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Wed Jan 10 18:57:27 UTC 2007

On Monday 08 January 2007 16:42, Rex Dieter wrote:
> OK, I've slapped down a quick-n-dirty laundry list of items off the top
> of my head to get started on the F7 KDE spin:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureFedoraKDE
>
> Folks are welcome to contribute, criticize, add-to.
>
> -- Rex

My take is to make it KDE only as much as possible.  Let's make it so
that people don't need non-KDE versions if possible.  People can install
anything else they want later.  With the pace of updates they'll need to
download new versions of basically everything at some point anyway.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion at cora.nwra.com