proposal: mailing list reorganization

Bill Nottingham notting at redhat.com
Thu Jan 11 15:57:17 UTC 2007

Thorsten Leemhuis (fedora at leemhuis.info) said:
> > Devils advocate - if we really want this, why wouldn't wiki changes fall
> > into this list, aside from the infrastructure not really allowing for it?
> >
> > If nothing else, walling off the fire hose of package commits from
> > other commits would be nice.
>
> fedora-commits-packages and fedora-commits then?

Possibly. Actually, to bring up a relevant other point - one thing
we're planning with the SCM merge is that each maintainer will
*automatically* get commits mailed for their packages, outside
of the full commits list. This might make fedora-commits-packages
(or fedora-package-commits - that reads better to me) 'more'
optional.

Bill