Help Wanted: Fedora Eclipse

Ben Konrath bkonrath at redhat.com
Thu Jan 11 21:04:45 UTC 2007

Hi,

I just created an entry in the Fedora Wiki for Eclipse packaging tasks:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EclipseHelpWanted

I separated the list into packaging oriented tasks and development
oriented tasks to help people find the kind of task they are interested
in helping with. I put my name beside the tasks that I'm planning to
work on in the next little while and I encourage interested people to do
the same. I will be updating this list regularly so that stale tasks
don't hang around too long.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested in helping with any
of these tasks or have any questions.

Thanks, Ben