Fedora Tracker is in need of a new home

Brad Smith usernamenumber at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 21:57:29 UTC 2007

Hello all,

Since its creation, I have used the same $10/mo web host for Fedora
Tracker. However, as the number of repositories indexed has grown, the
update process has begun to involve longer and longer periods of
nontrivial memory and cpu usage, which my hosting company can no
longer  justify devoting to a single customer.

Does anyone have server space they would be willing to donate to
Fedora Tracker? Requirements would be MySQL 5.x and Python >= 2.4,
plus shell access for me. sudo privs would be helpful but are not
necessary.

Any takers?
--Brad