CNR on Fedora?

Callum Lerwick seg at haxxed.com
Tue Jan 23 18:04:05 UTC 2007

I just got this in my email:

http://www.linspire.com/linspire_letter_archives.php?id=38

So Linspire is planning to port CNR to Fedora, Debian, SuSE and Ubuntu?

Have they actually talked to anyone in Fedora about this yet?

Doesn't really say what this entails, if its just a fancy front end to
our existing repos and yum, that would be pretty sweet and possibly save
us some trouble.

If they're usurping our packages and repos, then we have a problem...

(I'm about 500 messages behind so ignore me if this is a repost...)