Want to help QA the Test1 release? pxe, NFS results

Jerry Williams jwilliam at xmission.com
Fri Jan 26 07:28:21 UTC 2007

Should reporting be done here or test list?
I just did a pxe boot on a IBM ThinkPad T30 laptop and installed over NFS
using IPv4 and things when fine.
Took all the defaults.
Noticed that under Applications, Games, Chess has no icon.
1 update gutenprint packages available.
Had to import key.
No errors.
Tried to run each application
Take Screenshot failed and bug buddy popped up and submitted bug to
bugzilla.gnome.org id=400895

Chess, doesn't seem to work saw window pop up and go away.

Klotski said:
The theme for this game failed to render.
Please check that Klotski is installed correctly.

Mahjongg said:
Could not load tile set
Unable to render file:
'postmodern.svg'
Please check that Mahjongg is installed correctly.
Clicked okay and window came up.

Mines said:
Could not load images
Required images have been found, but refused to load.
Please check your installation of gnome-games and its dependencies.
Quit

IP Telephony, VoIp and Video Conferencing, tried to start and went away.

Presentation, tried to start and then went away.

Spreadsheet and Word Processor did the same thing.

The rest of the applications under Applications seemed to start okay.