Doing away with 'groups' repo in mock

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Jul 5 16:57:39 UTC 2007

On Thursday 28 June 2007 13:52:56 Jesse Keating wrote:
> The comps change can be made at any time, however changes to mock need to
> be coordinated with the maintainer for redhat-rpm-config.  I'd also like to
> move /usr/lib/rpm/check-buildroot out of rpmdevtools and into one of the
> packages already being pulled into the buildroot (redhat-rpm-config
> perhaps, since it will be referencing it?), and thus we'll need to
> coordinate with the rpmdevtools maintainer.

To date:

comps change made.  'yum groupinfo buildsys-build' on rawhide for details.
buildroot check scripts now included in upstream rpm, also in rawhide.
mock changes created in
http://people.redhat.com/jkeating/git/mock-nogrouprepo.git , RFE filed.
redhat-rpm-config changes created in
http://people.redhat.com/jkeating/git/redhat-rpm-config.git , upstream
maintainer notified.

Once the redhat-rpm-config and mock changes go through, we'll be done with
this little change.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora