X woes - can't set the correct resolution no matter what...

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 14:26:54 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-07-10 at 15:00 +0100, Chris Brown wrote:
> The development list is for the development of Fedora only as has
> already been pointed out to you here:
>
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2007-July/msg00510.html

Sorry the but there are other topics that I see discused that also are
in line with my quiestions.

I'm not asking this only from users POV but in order that devels see
this as an option to make some suggestion how to make this easier and
better in newer version of Fedora.

> Try #fedora on IRC or the main fedora list. I also find
> linuxquestions.org and fedoraforum.org extremely helpful.

I'm off to there... thank you.