Is this content license acceptable?

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Sat Jul 14 10:21:17 UTC 2007

Hi All,

I've been looking at packaging C-dogs SDL, The SDL port an old dos game. This
port uses the data files of the original game, which are licenses under then
following conditions:

The basic terms for redistribution are as follows:
a) All files must be distributed unmodified
b) There must be no charge for the game as such.

Condition a) is not a problem for content, and AFAIK b) isn't a problem either,
because it is allowed to sell discs with the game on it and charge for the
disc, etc. Still I'm asking to be sure about condition b)

Regards,

Hans