FESCo Meeting Summary for 2007-07-12
bpepple at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jul 15 13:12:08 UTC 2007
* Brian Pepple (bpepple)
* Jason Tibbitts (tibbs)
* Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
* Christian Iseli (c4chris)
* Warren Togami (warren)
* Tom Callaway (spot)
* Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
* Josh Boyer (jwb)
* Rex Dieter (rdieter)
* Jesse Keating (f13)
* Toshio Kuratomi (abadger1999)
* Bill Nottingham (notting)
* Jeremy Katz (jeremy)
== Summary ==
=== R Packaging Guidelines ===
* FESCo had no objections to the R packaging guidelines proposed
by the Packaging Committee.
=== Secondary Arches Proposal ===
* FESCo approved spot's secondary arches proposal.
* David Woodhouse expressed concern about demoting PPC to a
secondary arch before it's been proven that the secondary arch
proposal works. FESCo agreed that PPC shouldn't be made a
secondary arch until it's proven that the secondary arches can
=== Core Merge Reviews ===
* FESCo approved a proposal to make the core merge reviews a
Blocker item for F9. warren will make sure that we have buy-in
for this goal from RedHat management for engineering time.
* FESCo will plan a few merge review days (one probably being
during the virtual FUDCon) during the F8 development cycle.
For full IRC log:
Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org>
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 810CC15E
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the fedora-devel-list