squid and squidGuard

Timothy Spaulding tspauld98 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 01:28:07 UTC 2007

So I take it that you're in favor of delivering a PC to children to educate them on pr0n?  That's
extremely radical of you.  It seems to me that a minimum configuration that would filter
inappropriate web sites that was community managed and transparent would be appropriate.  Or am I
in the minority here?  I'm not talking about censorship here but I believe a minimum set of
community-agreed-upon standards would be acceptable.

Thanks,

Tim