compiz fusion, avant-window-navigator and wyneken in rawhide?

David Nielsen david at lovesunix.net
Tue Jul 17 11:34:51 UTC 2007

tir, 17 07 2007 kl. 18:41 +0800, skrev Ken YANG:

> hi all,
>

> i notice in rawhide repo, there are not above
> package:
>
> compiz fusion, avant-window-navigator, and wyneken
>

> is there something i missed?

I reviewed awn a while ago for Sindre Pedersen Bjørdal and he managed to
get it into cvs yesterday so this with any luck should hit a Fedora repo
near you very soon.

Compiz Fusion hasn't even got a stable release yet, preliminary rpms can
be found here:
http://devel.foss.org.my/~kagesenshi/repo/private/testing/ - Kindly
provided by Hakiru Amano. No idea when they will be ready to go into
Fedora.

Wyneken I don't know, but if you need this you can add it to the
wishlist on the wiki or better yet learn how to package rpms and become
the Fedora maintainer.

- David