Fedora Offline Package Manager (RUM) version 0.0.1 released

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 13:39:16 UTC 2007

> I looked but have forgotten what all your software would be able to do,

"This program is meant to enable users who do not have a viable network
connection to manage their packages, ie. install new ones and update
existing ones, through the standard package management framework used
in Fedora.

If you are interested then you can read more about it at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SummerOfCode/2007/DebarshiRay "

> but if it does things offline, I"m sure it does them ONline as well?

No it is not meant for online uses. That part is well served by Pirut.
After all, the Offline Package Manager shares a lot of GUI and backend
code with Pirut.

Regards,
Debarshi
--