Web-Interface for packages in Fedora: repoview, repowatch, something else?

Richard Körber fedora at ml.shredzone.de
Fri Jul 20 12:31:51 UTC 2007

Jesse Keating wrote:

> There is little to no love in the Fedora Infrastructure team for Java
> based applications, so I would expect a lot of pushback on using such a
> thing in production.

I am doing Java for more than ten years now. And to be honest, I am too
tired to start another Java is too slow/bloated/unstable discussion.
I've heard them all. And I still believe in this platform.

Anyhow, if I understand you right, there is little to no chance for me
to get a positive result out of a RFR. So I better save my time for more
productive things.

Best Regards
--
Richard "Shred" Körber