SCM SIG Meeting

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 17:35:56 UTC 2007

There will be an SCM SIG meeting on Thursday, July, 26, 2007 @ 19:00 UTC
on the #fedora-meeting IRC channel.  We will discuss requirements for
implementing exploded trees.  The idea is to make a list of features
that are needed from exploded trees and what pitfalls must be avoided to
make them viable.  Then a team of interested people can create an
implementation to decide if it's viable to create an exploded tree repo
or if we should take the more minimal step of implementing the current
repo in a distributed SCM.

If you cannot attend but want to make sure that a feature or pitfall
gets attention, please add it to the agenda:
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/SCMSig/Agenda

-Toshio