Pirut: Edit -> Repositories mock-up -- Part 2.

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Mon Jul 23 09:20:59 UTC 2007

Le Lun 23 juillet 2007 11:05, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay a écrit :

> For what it is worth, the original at
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SummerOfCode/2007/DebarshiRay reads as:
>
> # Manu has two machines-- one at work and one at home. The former has
[...]

This one is much nicer and has just the right mix of abstraction and
reality

> However, what do you think about the context of Rishi's mail ?

I understand he's not the first one to use this writing style, and I
didn't want to point the finger at a particular Fedora member. I just
had enough so instead of silently deleting this message like the
others and cursing alone I wanted to express my dissatisfaction with
this kind of novlang writing.

--
Nicolas Mailhot