Moving echo-icon-theme to new host, follow-up

Luya Tshimbalanga luya_tfz at thefinalzone.com
Mon Jul 23 20:26:34 UTC 2007

Matthias Clasen a écrit :
> I would really hope that moving Echo to different hosting also includes moving
> to some kind of RCS, so that we can get rid of all the pull nonsense and
> just check it out.

It will. Just it is very hard to tell if all icons from the wiki is
included using that echo_pull script. Since it already sorted these
icons categories, hosting as they are will be easier and we will no
longer have to use pull script again.  I am wondering it
gtk-icon-coverage-check requires some modifications as well.

FAS group named gitecho-icon-theme will be ready shorty. I chose to get
git as SCM.

Regards,

Luya