Plan for tomorrows (20070726) FESCO meeting

Brian Pepple bpepple at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 26 14:48:39 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-07-26 at 09:57 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:

> I've been trying to find a reviewer for them for ages, but there seems to be
> no-one with both the expertise and the time to review them. You all know that
> I'm a very serious packager, and that I have near 0 bugs open against my 135+
> packages, so I hope that you will trust me to deliver good quality even without
> a review.

Since it looks like Kevin has volunteered to help out, I'll keep this of
the schedule for now.

> Another issue I would like FESco to look at is the current somewhat grey state
> of kmod's I'm considering packaging kmod's for uvc (usb video class driver),
> lirc and islsm (prism54 softmac driver, which is in F-7, but no longer in
> rawhide). But before I invest time in these I would first like to have the
> state of kmod's cleared up. I will try to work with there resp. upstreams to
> get them in the upstream kernel, and atleast for uvc and islsm upstream merger
> is planned already.

I'll go ahead and add this to today's schedule for you.

Thanks,
/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org>

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BrianPepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E