FESCo Meeting Summary for 2007-06-28

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sun Jul 1 14:46:16 UTC 2007

On Sunday 01 July 2007 10:03:20 Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> During Fedora 7 time frame the FESCo decision to not to rebuilds was
> just for the release in part because it was late during the release
> cycle and the decision whether we wanted to do rebuilds every cycle or
> not going further was not supposed to be happening earlier this time.
> Just a reminder again.

And I'm reminding you again that /if/ we do a rebuild, it will be coordinated
with the tools team if they have any features up coming that would take
advantage of a rebuild.  As of yet I haven't seen any input from the tools
team regarding this so no decision on if/when should be made yet.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora