FESCo Meeting Summary for 2007-06-28

Brian Pepple bpepple at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jul 1 15:21:38 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-07-01 at 19:33 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> I would appreciate if FESCo or anyone interested look at and commented
> about the suitability of this as I requested earlier.
>
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2007-June/msg00308.html
>
> During Fedora 7 time frame the FESCo decision to not to rebuilds was
> just for the release in part because it was late during the release
> cycle and the decision whether we wanted to do rebuilds every cycle or
> not going further was not supposed to be happening earlier this time.
> Just a reminder again.

I was tentatively planning on having FESCo decide this around the end of
July / beginning of August, since we need still need input from the tool
team as to whether the tool-chain warrants a mass-rebuild for F8.

> Also in fedora-maintainers I posted a mail about wiki naming long back
> and as FESCo using the Extras name space for posting the meeting minutes
> or agenda isn't suitable anymore, it has to decide and move it to a new
> location.

I agree with you that we need to move the lingering items on the wiki
away from the Extras name space, but that's been a fairly low-priority
item right now.

/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org>

BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E