Here are some of my ideas for Fedora 8 and Fedora 9

Alphonse Van Assche alcapcom at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 14:40:54 UTC 2007

Valent Turkovic a écrit :
> I'm volunteering my time and my other resources to fixing beagle bugs
> - but I just don't experience any since Fedora Core 5 (then there were
> plenty of bugs).

I you will see beagle slowdown your whole system. Just place some big
pdf files in a directory and index it, you will see pdf2html or so take
the whole CPU time and you Desktop entirely no usable without killing
these processes. I was really happy to no have to yum remove \*beagle\*
on F7.

Cheers,
Alphonse