Plan for Today's (20070702) Release Engineering meeting

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Tue Jul 3 21:14:21 UTC 2007

Jesse Keating <jkeating <at> redhat.com> writes:
> If we had the automatic promotion of upgrades feature, the maintainer could
> have set a timeout and had it happen automatically unless they (or somebody
> else) stopped it.  But aside from that nobody else should be able to promote
> it behind the maintainer's back.

But can the system please send nagmails to the maintainers automatically, let's
say once a week? Manually adding a comment to every single update which has
been in testing for weeks (I only start at 2 weeks, but that's only because
there are way too many 1-week-old updates, I'd suggest starting at 1 week for
the automatic nags) starts getting old pretty quickly.

        Kevin Kofler