Pirut: Edit -> Repositories

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 17:17:03 UTC 2007

> No, it mustn't.  If it rocked, it would have properly included the
> CC's.  If you see them in gmail, then it's showing you things that are
> not there. :)

>From what I can see, and I can only see the mail header at my end, it
did include the CCs. I already gave you the mail headers. :-)

Moreover it seems from Thomas Canniot's <mrtom at fedoraproject.org>
reply, which he sent  to me privately that he actually got the mail.

I am not an expert in email protocols, but I suspect that the CC worked.

In case you want to investigate I can send you all the headers offlist. :-)

Cheers,
Debarshi
--
GPG key ID: 63D4A5A7