rawhide report: 20070708 changes

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sun Jul 8 11:18:35 UTC 2007

On Sunday 08 July 2007 05:57:20 Hans de Goede wrote:
> I've noticed that quite a few of these have been in here for a while now,
> as Games SIG member I've filed bugs for the games related ones, but I
> wonder, maybe bugs should get autofiled if a package stays in here for > 1
> week?

maybe.  Next week I really need to get the individual mail part working if it
isn't already.  Not only do we put the list in these reports, but we're
supposed to be mailing the owners directly with their individual breakages.
If they ignore those, they'll most likely ignore a bug too.

Rel-eng has decided that a week before the freeze we'll start really really
hounding these people and/or fixing them ourselves.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora