Web-Interface for packages in Fedora: repoview, repowatch, something else?

Richard Körber fedora at ml.shredzone.de
Thu Jul 19 06:25:52 UTC 2007

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

>> You might want to consider having this done as part of the Fedora
>> Project and file a RFR with the infrastructure team.
> +1

Repowatch is currently some kind of feasibility study. I am rewriting
it, to get rid of a few conceptual flaws. When the rewrite is done, I
will publish the source under GPL and file a RFR.

> fedoraproject.org/pacakges/foo

Those showme.php?id=142348 URLs are annoying me too. Human readable
links will definitely be a part of the rewrite.

Best Regards
--
Richard "Shred" Körber