Web-Interface for packages in Fedora: repoview, repowatch, something else?

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Fri Jul 20 05:28:42 UTC 2007

On 19.07.2007 19:39, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 19:20:34 +0200
> "Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski" <dominik at greysector.net> wrote:
> [...]
> The url is an ugly url, but it works.  Not all /that/
> informative, but is somewhat.

Hehe, I feared that someone would come up with this hack, and that's why
I made two "*" around the "for users" (¹) in my mail Rathann replied to,
as koji is not sufficient for users IMHO and not something where we
normally should point users to.

CU
thl

(¹) the text was: "And what I'd really like to see in
repoview/repowatch/pkgs-db/whatever is a kind of static-url like
fedoraproject.org/pacakges/foo
which gives some info *for users* about the package in Fedora and links
to the latest packages (or its repowatch/repoview/whatever pages that
have more details about the packages) for currently supported
distributions."