Pirut: Edit -> Repositories mock-up -- Part 2.

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Tue Jul 24 07:36:50 UTC 2007

Le Lun 23 juillet 2007 22:30, Jeremy Katz a écrit :

> [1] Which somewhat proves Nicholas's point in his response.  Not 100%
> sure how to avoid that without a lot more resources :/

Yes :( I apologise if I was a bit abrasive yesterday, just saw too
many UI disasters justified by synthetic use-cases.

IMHO developper/designer identified objectives just should not be
formalised as "user foo wants..." so everyone remembers they're just
developper hypothesis (esp. since Richi's original use cases are not
synthetic cases but actual user feedback, so they're not in the same
category at all)

--
Nicolas Mailhot