KDE 4 Beta 1

jos poortvliet jospoortvliet at kde.nl
Sat Jul 28 09:58:39 UTC 2007

Dear people,

The KDE project is about to release it's first beta for KDE 4. The package
tarballs are available, to allow distributions to package it. We would like
to know if your distribution will have packages available at or soon after
the official release date, so we can mention it in the announcement.

If so, please provide us with a link or location where to find those packages.
If you won't have packages right away, you can tell us when they will be
available, so we can mention that.

Thank you for your coöperation,

The KDE promo team
kde-promo at kde.org