RPM roadmapping

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 06:49:43 UTC 2007

On 7/27/07, Panu Matilainen <pmatilai at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I know I'm opening up Pandoras box here but what the heck, it's Friday and
> I'm feeling slightly bored...

Not sure if you've been keeping track, but I've attempted to build a
list of ideas brought forth. A few quick points
 * I do not claim any authority over this list
 * I do no claim this list to be complete
 * there are a few suggestions I simply couldn't understand enough to
transfer to the list
 * there are a few suggestions that were subjectively argued down and
so are not on the list

The wiki page is here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Tools/RPMForward

Feel free to edit, and I'll attempt to continue following this thread.

Peace

--
Fedora Core 6 and proud