Missing pkgs in F7!?

Oliver Falk oliver at linux-kernel.at
Fri Jun 1 09:33:21 UTC 2007

- snort is missing in f7, but avail in -devel and fc6
- openldap-servers missing in f7, but avail in -devel and fc6
- bind-sdb missing in f7, but avail in -devel and fc6
- net-snmp-utils missing in f7, but avail in -devel and fc6
- stonith and heartbeat missing in f7, but avail in -devel and fc6

That's all I stumbled across at the moment...

Maybe it's a fault on my side (corrupt ISOs? I don't think so sha1sum-ed
it). I also checked download.fedora.redhat.com and didn't find the pkgs.

-of